Dallas Stars Podcast @ www.dallasstarspodcast.com
For the Fans, By the Fans
Scooter & The Wall podcast a weekly show at DallasStarsPodcast.com. Between shows they and their blogging team will post periodic blogs here to fill in the quiet time. Want to join the Scooter & The Wall's blog team? This blog is read by many of the Dallas Stars Podcast listeners and we're looking for regular contributors. Let us know you're interested and we'll consider bringing you on board!
HomePodcastsOur MusicPhoto GalleryThe FansLinksAbout UsContact Us

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Prospects Win; Zubie & Bouch ... again??

Allow me to start off with the best greeting possible: Happy Last Day of Summer before Hockey Begins!

Stars prospects squad just won the Prospects Tourney in Traverse City, Mi - major props to them.  James Neal came away with most points in the tourney (expect to see him a lot in Dallas) with 9 and Brunnstrom, although he started slow, really showed that he has potential to shine.

But what really made me post today was this bit of news posted by both Heika and Keeli over at the Star Telegram:

Sergei Zubov underwent an arthroscopic hip procedure on Thursday. He will be re-evaluated in four weeks.

Also, Philippe Boucher is day-to-day with a sore foot.

-- Keeli Garza, Five For Fighting

I'm sorry, what?  Heika reports Zubbie could be out 6-8 weeks on the procedure.  Can anyone tell me exactly what is going on here?  I know, they're both old; I know, this is bound to happen; I know, we'll be fine.  This is not me paniking; this is me being pissed off they waited so long to get on the ice that they both just realized they have issues.

No comments: