Dallas Stars Podcast @ www.dallasstarspodcast.com
For the Fans, By the Fans
Scooter & The Wall podcast a weekly show at DallasStarsPodcast.com. Between shows they and their blogging team will post periodic blogs here to fill in the quiet time. Want to join the Scooter & The Wall's blog team? This blog is read by many of the Dallas Stars Podcast listeners and we're looking for regular contributors. Let us know you're interested and we'll consider bringing you on board!
HomePodcastsOur MusicPhoto GalleryThe FansLinksAbout UsContact Us

Sunday, February 25, 2007

"The Eh Factor"

First off I would like to thank Scott & Jay for inviting me to blog and welcoming me with a segment on the podcast. "The Eh Factor" is a blast to create and a great chance to talk hockey and about the Stars. First a little about me: I have been a Stars fan since my first game in 1979. I am living in Alberta, Canada right now but I am originally from Vancouver BC. I am a proud Canadian and therefore love watching and playing our national sport. One of the jobs I have is working at one of our local ice rinks, and yes I drive the Zamboni! Both Calgary and Edmonton are an hour away from me but I stay true to being a Stars fan.
" The Eh Factor":This segment is all about the game - the rules, the names, the numbers, the stats, the history, trivia and above all enjoying watching the Stars.
I look forward to the coming months and years of being able to share my knowledge and excitement for the best team in the NHL – The Dallas Stars!

Darren Morley

No comments: